Media Capture & Live Streaming Solution
- Multi-source synchronized recording
- Storage & Backup
- Staffing Optimization
- Live Streaming
- Graphical User Interface
- Proprietary signal separation technology
- Built-in Web-Based Video Switcher
It is an efficient tool for training and learning, consisting of a media station and an auto-tracking mount.
Multi-source synchronized recording
It supports synchronized multi-source recording through HDMI/VGA/RJ45 interfaces. The multi view streaming requires less storage space and network bandwidth.
Built-in Online Director
It is to control and monitor the cameras field of view, camera mount precision movement, image source switch, image layout switch and audio mixer functions.
Proprietary signal separation technology
It allows the flexibility of single or dual source front stage (live lecture) display while simultaneously performing multi-source and multi-screen recording.
- Self-firming without help from others
It adopts a new generation motion sensitive tracking technology which makes tracking automatically and precisely in both indoor and outdoor environments. For a horizontal or a vertical movement, it enables accurate tracking within a 12 meter radius, un-obstructed by object movements in surrounding environments.
- Accurate and smooth tracking performance
It provides superior continuous smooth movement recording even in close up shots, just the way a professional camera operator executes his/her film making task. User can define 3 routes and 15 preset points for auto patrolling, facilitating self-capture of lecture, instructional videos, or presentations.
- Automatic and manual control modes
It supports automatic, manual and half manual control modes for users to accomplish tracking recording with convenience.
- Automatic mode to track the target without any assistance
- Manual mode through a web-based interface to control
- Joystick control mode that supports standard Pelco-D/P protocol