Learning Management System (LMS)
- Live virtual sessions
- Multilingual online course platform
- Digital asset management with media library
- Online assessment
- User management & e-commerce
LMS at a glance
Today, learning is just not limited to schools and educational institutes; it is also widely accepted by organisations, corporates, SMBs, & freelancers etc. They are extensively deploying online training modules to their external sales channels, franchisees, and even customers. Learning Management System has become one of the most influential tools for organisations considering to improve the performance, development, and retention of its workforce.
We offer LMS as “Content as a Service” (CaaS), which is a cloud-based software solution that gives flawless access via mobile devices, tablets and PCs, from anywhere, at anytime. Many organisations are practising this as the foundation of their corporate training programs.
Some components or features of LMS are
- A digital roll call sheet for tracking attendance and for sending invitations to class participants.
- Monitor and customise the registration processes of e-learning curriculum.
- Uploading and management of documents containing curricular content through multiple device access.
- Delivery of e-learning content over web-based interfaces, such as desktops, phones and tablets.
- Remote participation by the trainer or participant allows to feature multiple trainers or experts across the globe.
- Creation and publication of course schedules, deadlines and tests.
- Interactive session between students, provides instant messaging, email and discussion forums.
- Assessment, testing, result and feedback can be done through the LMS platform.
Learning Management System enables an easy allocation of e-learning courses to new employees/participants, track their progress, and evaluate their level of knowledge retention.